My newest listing is this cute & totally renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home at 302 Bernard Street E in West St. Paul. This home has access and views of Lily Lake and is priced at a level that will be cheaper than rent for most buyers. It has easy access to Highway 52 for access to St. Paul & Minneapolis or South Robert Street for shopping and entertainment.
Other features of this home include –
- 3 Bedrooms (1 on each level) and 2 bathrooms
- Renovated & updated through all 3 levels
- Kitchen has been totally redone with stainless steel appliances (including gas range) and ceramic counter
- Newly refinished hardwood floor on main level with original wood trim
- Brand new 15 x 10 covered deck overlooks fenced backyard and provides views to Lily Lake which is big enough for paddleboats or canoes
- 1 car garage with extra storage area attached to the back which provides storage or would be a great workshop
- Steel siding for low maintenance
- Grades 9-12: Henry Sibley High School
- Grades 6-8: Heritage Middle School
- Grades K-5: Moreland Elementary School
You can find additional details about the property including more pictures and a map here – 302 Bernard Street E, West St. Paul, MN 55118
For more information about this property please contact me
Bill Wallace is a Realtor at RE/MAX Results in Apple Valley, MN with a focus on Dakota County and the Southern Twin Cities including – Apple Valley, Bloomington, Burnsville, Eagan, Farmington, Inver Grove Heights, Lakeville, Mendota Heights, Prior Lake, Richfield, Rosemount, Savage, Shakopee, South St. Paul and West St. Paul.