Today I listed this beautiful, 1 story starter home in Apple Valley. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house has a ton of updates and is totally move-in ready which is a far cry from other similarly priced bank owned and short sale homes. The home is close to the prime shopping area of Apple Valley as well as transit along Cedar Avenue.
In addition, the home has a nicely landscaped and large, flat backyard with a deck, fire pit, shed and is completely fenced.
Other features of this home include –
- Sits on a quiet street with easy access to shopping, dining and Cedar Avenue
- 2006 Kitchen remodel features new ceramic floors, stainless steel appliances (including gas range), maple cabinets & new lighting
- Main floor living room with gas fireplace and new pergo floors
- 2 bedrooms on main level with newer carpet
- Large Master BR with walk-in closet
- Finished basement features large family room and 3rd bedroom that can be made conforming by adding egress window. 3/4 bathroom with ceramic floor
- Large deck overlooks fenced and nicely landscaped yard with lots of space to play. Also includes fire pit and 12×12 shed.
- Newer windows, siding & garage door
- 2 car garage with opener
- New water softener and storage in laundry room
- Grades 9-12: Apple Valley High School
- Grades 6-8: Falcon Ridge Middle School
- Grades K-5: Greenleaf Elementary
You can find additional details about the property including more pictures and a map here – 7392 146th Way W, Apple Valley, MN 55124
For more information about this property please contact me
Bill Wallace is a Realtor at RE/MAX Results in Apple Valley, MN with a focus on Dakota County and the Southern Twin Cities including – Apple Valley, Bloomington, Burnsville, Eagan, Farmington, Inver Grove Heights, Lakeville, Mendota Heights, Prior Lake, Richfield, Rosemount, Savage, Shakopee, South St. Paul and West St. Paul.